Objectives and Features of the Program
The objective of this program is to prepare students to be
competent for mid-level careers in nance industry within
and outside the country. The program aims at creating a
sound academic foundation for advanced studies in the eld
of management in general and nance in particular. In
addition, it also aims at preparing professionals how are
responsible and responsive to the demands of the society.
Students attending this course will earn 120 credits,
administered in eight semesters spread over four years. The
main features of the program are:
• Industry-focused program.
• Built on the foundations of management and allied
courses, nance core courses and nance specialization
and elective courses.
• Enough opportunity for students to understand real
market situation through research, project works and
• Designed to equip students with multiple skills such as
interpersonal, technological, analytical, and decision
• Designed to develop holistic approach of students
enabling them to succeed in professional, personal and
• Solid foundation for academic advancement and
• Inculcate enquiring attitude and develop research skills
for innovation, and adoption to ever-changing business
environment through research, seminar and practicum.
• Inculcate positive attitude and ethical values among
students to develop them as responsible nance
professionals and good citizens.